Labels

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Box-in...

The assignment to create a box.com account, was not too hard.  I was happy that it gave an overview of what all I can do with the account.
  Honestly, I'm not a big fan of using several types of similar apps.  I am just getting use to Google, so I'm not sure if I need another app similar to it, like Box.  It seems to have pretty much the same functions as Google, but I could see it being useful in a business aspect.  Even a school setting would be good, because all the staff could be using it as a way to connect and share files, etc...
 Anyway, for the assignment, I signed up for the account, and put it on both my iPad and computer.  I first uploaded a file on my computer, and then checked it on my iPad app...it was there.  Then, I reversed that.  I uploaded a picture from my iPad and found it on my computer version...after I refreshed it.  It was super easy, and I see that I can do it from either electronic.  So...I went a step further.  I downloaded the app on my iPhone, and there it all was.  I think it could be a good link to all my electronics.
  I am interested in learning even more ways of using this technology.

1 comment:

  1. ONe reason to use two apps to do more or less the same thing is different capacities. Drive restricts the file size of uploads - Box does not. It used to be, also, that Box offered more storage space. I do not think that is true any longer, although I was grandfathered into a larger Box account.

    Good job.

    ReplyDelete